Keys in SoftCam.Key:
P <srvid> <nb> <key>
P 1234 01 11223344556677
P <srvid> <UA> <key>
P 1234 11223344 11223344556677
For PowerVU the Stream Relay must be used:
The stream relay needs a fast CPU. Not every STB is fast enough.
If you cannot fix stuttering with the following guide, likely your CPU is
For best performance, the "Include ECM in http streams" setting must be enabled.
If your image supports it (openpli, openatv), you can find it here:
OpenWebif -> Settings -> Customize
If the setting is not available, you may need to adjust the "ECM fix delay"
setting in oscam webif (Config -> Stream Relay).
Increase/Lower it until there is no stuttering.
When using VU+ devices, make sure to use the latest drivers (June 2015), if
you encounter any problems.
1. Go to the OpenWebif and click on the "Stream" button for the channel you want to add.
2. Download and save the .m3u file.
3. Open the .m3u file with a text edior and get the stream link. It looks like this: http://stb:8001/1:0:19:0123:3EF:1:C00000:0:0:0:
4. Replace the port (8001) with the relay port (default: 17999) and the host name ("stb") with 127.0.0.1 http://127.0.0.1:17999/1:0:19:0123:3EF:1:C00000:0:0:0:
5. Add the new stream link to your channel list (for example with DreamBoxEdit)
Do NOT use the correct Transponder ID/Network ID/Namespace for the stream link.
Use Transponder ID: "11", Network ID: "22" and Namespace: "33".
Set Service Type to "1", and enter the correct Service ID for the channel.
When using DreamBoxEdit:
A. Go to the list in the middle "Bouquet details".
B. Right click on a channel, select "IPTV and other streaming services", select "Add".
C. Select "DVB/TS".
D. Chosse a name and use the new stream link as URL.
E. Use the "Service ID" of the original channel. You can find it in the left list ("Services")
» Author: BIGMAN_58 dtd. 16.07.2015
» Size 0.63 MB; Needed time to download 82.91 Sec. with ISDN
» Total Hits: 8712