News : v1.5 @ 25-02-2011 (Release Version)
25-02-2011 ~~~~~ TNT fix + CCWs handling ~~~~~
v.1.5 (Release Version)
- Fixing bug of the priority while reading keys from mdPlug.ini & Softcam.key
- Other minor fixes
- Adding a coloured ECM list for best viewing :)
v.1.4 (Revision Version)
- Small Fixes
v1.3 (Release Version)
- Small Fixes.
- vModules updates :
Viaccess.mdl (2.74) (TNT FIX)
- Adding CCWs handling,
You can test equipped softcam keys with : D+ ASTRA 19.2°E 11038 V 22000
mdPlug will only read this type of CCWs KEYS from the SOFTCAM file :
FORMAT : C SID INDX KEY
example for a full CCW
C 76C0 00 F86167C07EB772A7
C 76C0 01 F803B3AEF2009385
mdPlug can also use names of channels from the mdPlug.ini file from [CCW] section.
NOTE, using priority (BISS CAID FIRST) in the main mdPlug will do this :
1) it search for BISS CAID, if found then plugin will proceed to set the found key,
2) if no found BISS CAID, then the plugin will proceed with the ECM decryption,
3) if the AUTO-ECM fails to decrypt the ALL ECMs, then it will search for the CCWs
from the Softcam or the configuration files to apply them,
the idea of algorithm is to prevent the lock of channels when the CCW keys will expire.
In order to use and to make sure that the ative CCWs works correctly,
don't deactivate AUTO ECM, or try to use 'BISS, CW, DCW' priority to bypass ECM decryption.
» Author: rick dtd. 26.02.2011
» Size 1.28 MB; Needed time to download 2,118 Min with ISDN
» Total Hits: 5576